Create your own backend
- Create an account on your hosting platform
- Download the template or click on Use template: https://github.com/LinwoodCloud/dev-doctor-backend.
- Change the url to your backend in the index.html
- Create a courses folder and copy the config.yml from the example course. The properties should be self explained.
- Change the config.yml to your preferences. Add all courses to your folders. The properties should be self explained.
- Publish this site with github pages or other hosting solution. Static site hosting is also supported. The domain should be the same as the domain in the index.html.
- On github pages, the default domain on organsiation is https://ORGANISATION.github.io/REPOSITORY or on users is https://USER.github.io/REPOSITORY
- Test your site by opening your website.
- Submit your project like here